第6部分： 完型填空 (第51-65题，每题1分，共15分)
Spoilt for choice
Some research which was recently carried out in Britain has confirmed what many ordinary shoppers have suspected for quite a long time. Having a 51___ selection of goods to choose from is not necessarily a 52___to consumers. The average supermarket in Britain has around 40,000different products on sale at any one time and if you are 53___ of buying a car, then there are actually around 1,600 different 54___ on the market.
In one sense, choice is a good thing because it 55___ us to buy those products which best suit our needs. But choice can also56___ something of a problem. With over 400 brands of shampoo on the market, how does the consumer 57___ hold of the information necessary to choose between them?
For some people the solution is to buy only well-known brands, while others are happy to be 58____ by advertising. There is evidence,59___ that for some people the 60___ of choice available to them in Britain’s consumer society is actually a 61____ of anxiety and stress. One man interviewed by the researchers admitted that he had 62____ out to buy his girlfriend a mobile phone for her birthday, but was so 63___ by the number of different types on offer in the shop that he 64___ up and decided to buy her a bundle(束)of flowers 65_____.
51. A deep B wide C long D tall
52. A favor B profit C gain D value
53. A considering B planning C hoping D thinking
54. A styles B pattern C labels D models
55. A lets B allows C makes D leaves
56. A report B respect C represent D review
57. A come B have C get D put
58. A suggested B proposed C signaled D persuaded
59 A therefore B moreover C however D whether
60. A rank B height C amount D volume
61. A spring B source C reason D motive
62 .A found B worked C turned D set
63. A confused B complicated C disorganized D misunderstood
64. A hung B held C gave D kept
65. A too B instead C likewise D yet
Copyright©2012-2018 RENSHIKAOSHI, All Rights Reserved. 备案编号: 皖ICP备13019968号-1